Why React Native should be your choice for developing a Mobile Application
Either you are a company, a startup, a firm or have your own business, at some point you will need to have a mobile app. There are a lot of options to go with but in this blog, I’ll focus on why to choose react native and how it can prove to be a wise decision.
According to Statista, in 2021, mobile apps are set to generate a revenue of 693 billion USD. Now that is a huge number which shows how the globe is moving towards mobile apps. This makes it more important to choose wisely and go with the best viable solution according to your business needs.
What exactly is React Native?
Much attention is given to react native, right? But what is react native, let’s find it out:
Some popular apps developed using react native.
With its ever rising popularity, following are some of the most famous apps built with react native:
- Facebook Ads Manager
What makes React Native a good fit for developing your mobile app?
React Native market’s share is on a continuous increase. According to statista, React Native is the most popular cross-platform mobile app development framework and 42% of the app developers choose react native.
Why so many developers and people use react native over other technologies? Some of the reasons are as follows:
- No need to maintain separate code bases:
In react native, you create one code base and it works for both the Android and iOS apps. This means no more worries to maintain separate code bases, to have separate developers and no tension about synchronization.
- Less costly and time saving:
As the code base is reduced to a great extent, it saves a lot of time to develop the mobile apps. And with the saving of times comes the saving of the cost. Also, as only a single development team is required, the cost is reduced further.
- A huge community:
React Native maintains a big community of developers who share their experiences and solutions within the community members. With such a large number of contributors, any problem isn’t left unsolved.
- Reusable fragments of code:
Business logics and some fragments of code can be shared between the mobile and web, provided you have the web developed with React js. Therefore, it is always recommended to go with React js web if your app is developed with react native.
- Performance almost like a native app:
If you are thinking of developing an MVP before actually launching an app and are tight on budget and timeline, react native is the best option to go with. With it, your MVP will provide almost equal performance in a much lesser budget and duration. Besides this, react native is ever-growing and until now there is no sign of its stoppage. With all these advantages, we, being a development agency, will highly prefer the utilization of react-native for your app development.
- Liu, Shanhong. “Cross-Platform Mobile Frameworks Used by Global Developers 2020.” Statista, July 2, 2020. https://www.statista.com/statistics/869224/worldwide-software-developer-working-hours/.
- Matt WarcholinskiCOO at BrainhubMore Posts – Website. “All About React Native Performance.” Brainhub, August 3, 2020. https://brainhub.eu/blog/react-native-performance/.
- Grajcar, Jakub. “Why Use React Native for Your Mobile App?” Python Development Company – Software House – Poland – STX Next. STX Next, December 4, 2020. https://www.stxnext.com/blog/why-use-react-native-your-mobile-app/#:~:text=React%20Native%20is%20great%20for,compromise%20on%20quality%20and%20functionality.